Finding Jobs in Canada
You may have to face several challenges when finding a job in your field in Canada. However, it is certainly not impossible. Therefore, you need to prepare yourself for the challenges.
There are more than 20 million people in the Canadian labour force. Immigrants comprise a larger share of this labour force. Landed newcomers include more than 25% of the total workers in the country.
Canada has plenty of good employment opportunities. But, sadly, over 50,000 Canadian job posts fail to get a response daily.
There are five steps to a successful job search in Canada:
- Carry out proper and thorough research.
- Suitably prepare your resume.
- Build your network with real people and online.
- Find out where job listings appear in Canada.
- Prepare well for the interviews.
Ease Your Settlement in Canada
Receiving a Canadian immigration visa is the first step towards fulfilling your Canadian dream. Therefore, it is better to seek professional guidance which can:
- Assist you in finding a job.
- Prepare you in every possible way for your arrival at any Canadian Port of Entry.
- Help you understand your Canadian residency duties.
- Guide you on your Canadian citizenship.
Landing and Settlement in Canada
The National Landing Guide will provide you with all the necessary settlement information you will need. This is irrespective of which Canadian province you live in. You will get information on:
- General landing information
- Necessary documents when you land
- Additional documents that may be required when you land
- Things you bring to Canada
- Permanent Resident Cards
- Education and schooling